Dayspring Church is spirit-filled, community-centred church, based on the east side of Leeds. We meet in Garforth, but have a desire to impact the communities of east Leeds, connect more with the city, and invest into the nations.
We are looking for an inspiring and visionary leader who can lead the church in line with our vision, mission and values.
- You are a team player, able to cast vision and set direction, but able to draw together new and existing teams to outwork our mission.
- You are a good communicator: comfortable speaking to, listening and engaging with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- You are committed to unity: working with other churches and projects across the city, with a desire to see how Dayspring can honour and support what others are doing as much as finding our place to influence and lead where we are called.
- You have a heart to share the good news of the gospel through words and actions: whether reaching the young people of our city, those living in poverty, those on the margins of society, seeing people healed, or seeing people become disciples of Jesus.
- You are led by the Holy Spirit, passionate about prayer, value the truth of God’s word and enjoy time in His presence.
About the role:
This is a part time post of up to 3 days a week, with flexible working days but to include Sunday meetings.
Salary is £28-31,000 pro rata, plus pension and holidays. Training and development will be available with potential to complete the Pioneer leadership training pathway.
For more information download the job description and application form below.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by the end of Friday 15th June 2018. Interviews will take place on Sunday 1st July in Garforth, Leeds.
There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a Christian and to agree to a statement of faith.